How do I back up my data to a USB flash/thumb drive?
1. From Windows click [Start Button], All-Programs or All-Apps, MSA or BioScan or SRT, Backup
2. This will start the Database Backup Wizard.
3. After reading the welcome screen, click the [Next] button.
4. Click the [Select backup database] button
5. At the top of the file browsing window select a destination to save the backup to such as a USB Flash drive.
6. Type in a filename. We recommend including today’s date for easy identification later.
7. Click the [Save] button in the lower right corner.
8. Click the [Next] button, the program will now backup the database which may take several minutes
9. When the backup process is complete, click the [Finish] button.