How do I copy a Custom Library from one computer to another computer?
A custom library can be exported from one computer and imported back into another computer using this process:
1. From Windows click [Start Button], All-Programs or All-Apps, MSA or BioScan or SRT, Custom Library Editor
2. Select the custom library to be exported from the right side of the program.
3. At the top of the program click the Custom Library menu, Export
4. At the top of the file browsing window select a destination to save the custom library to such as a USB Flash drive.
5. Type in or update the filename. We recommend including today’s date for easy identification later.
6. Click the [Save] button in the lower right corner.
7. If it was saved to a USB Flash drive, then insert the USB Flash Drive into an available port on the other computer.
7. On the other computer click [Start Button], All-Programs or All-Apps, MSA or BioScan or SRT, Custom Library Editor
8. At the top of the program click the Custom Library menu, Import, Library
9. At the top of the file browsing window select the source location of the custom library.
10. Click on the filename of the custom library file in the middle of the file browser.
11. Click the [Open] button in the lower right corner.
12. The import process will proceed; this may take several minutes.